Every development and property company needs a brand identity so that it appears professional and slick to its customers. A logo is often one of the first impressions of a company that a customer receives and it should reflect a company’s philosophy and ethos.
We can create a logo design for your needs based on your brief and target customer. You will receive three logo concepts from which to select your preferred option for further development. We will then develop your chosen logo based on your feedback. Additionally, we will produce mono (black and white) and reverse versions of your logo for use in different circumstances.
Accompanying logo guidelines which will set out sizes, positions for use, space, colour options, use on backgrounds and so on will then be compiled. These logo guidelines will be developed after the logo design has been finalised and approved.
Delivery Timing & Format
10 working days from receipt of required information (see below) you will receive a completed logo design and accompanying guidelines. Delivery timing is subject to you providing feedback on logo selection and drafts within 24 hours of receiving logo submissions during normal working days (Monday – Friday).
The logo will be provided to you in eps, jpeg and png formats while the guidelines will be submitted in PDF format. Other formats available upon request (subject to viability).
In order to undertake this task, we will need some information from you, the developer, about your development project or business. The information we will require is as follows:
- Name: Business Name / Development Name / Development Phase Name.
- Tagline: if you have a short tagline, we can incorporate it into the logo design (we recommend 5 words and under)
- About You: Tell us about the Business / Development and its target market
- Target Perception: What perception are you trying to exude to your customer? Professional, fun, established, young, old etc.
- Special Requirements: if you already have some ideas about how you want your logo to look or a brief, please send it through to us in advance of work commencement.
- Any other information you feel to be relevant.